This document (together with any documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions upon which we will sell the goods to you. You may print a copy for future reference.
- ‘Business Day’ means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday when banks in London are open for business.
- ‘Event Outside Our Control’ has the meaning given in clause 15.
- ‘Goods’ means the goods listed on our website which we may supply.
- Before confirming your order please read through these conditions and in particular our cancellations and returns policy at clause 11 and limitation of our liability and your indemnity at clause 13.
- By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be legally bound by these conditions. You will be unable to proceed with your transaction if you do not accept these terms and conditions.