Eligibility to purchase from the Website
- To be eligible to purchase the Goods and lawfully enter into and form a contract with us, you must be 18 years of age or over.
- The prices of the goods are quoted on the order page.
- Prices and any other charges quoted on the order page are based on delivery of the Goods in the United Kingdom or the United States unless otherwise specified.
- Prices quoted do not include the costs of delivery of the goods. The costs of delivery of the goods will be shown separately on the order page and added to the amount payable by you.
- Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted include VAT in the United Kingdom. Applicable sales or local taxes in the United States will be separately stated during the checkout process..
- Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card or through the consumer financing options that we may offer on our website.
- By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your debit/credit card account as provided on the order form.
- If you pay us by credit or debit card we will take payment from your card for the goods before we dispatch the Goods to you.
- We shall contact you should any problems occur with the authorisation of your card.
- Unless clause 7.2 applies, you must pay us interest on any amounts you owe us and fail to pay us on the due date at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time, accruing daily from the due date until the date of payment, whether before or after judgment.
- We will not charge you interest for the period of dispute in respect of an invoice that you dispute in good faith, provided you have advised us within a reasonable time of receiving it that you dispute it and your basis for disputing it.
Order process and formation of a contract
- Our website, catalogue and brochure merely illustrate our goods and the packaging of the goods. Your computer may not accurately display the colors of the goods. Although we aim to accurately depict our goods and their packaging, there may be differences between the packaging and the color of the goods delivered to you and those shown on our website and in our catalogue and brochure.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If we are unable to supply you with the goods in your order due to matters such as unavailability of stock, materials, key staff or an event outside our control or because we have identified a mistake in the description of the goods or the price stated by us, we will notify you. We will not proceed with the order and will refund any sums you have paid us.
- If the goods are temporarily unavailable, we will notify you by email of the date they are expected to be available. You will have the option either to wait until they are available or to cancel your order. If you cancel your order, we will refund any sums you have paid us.
- Any order placed by you for the goods constitutes an offer to purchase them from us.
- You agree that if we contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order such communication shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the goods.
- A Confirmation Notice means an email which we send to you to confirm that we have dispatched the goods. A confirmation notice will be our acceptance of the offer made in the order to which that confirmation notice relates.
- A contract between you and CAR.O.L for the supply of the goods (the ‘Contract’) incorporating the version of these Conditions in force at the time of your order will come into existence when we send you the confirmation notice relating to your order. You may print and keep a copy of the confirmation notice for future reference.
- If you think that there is a mistake in the confirmation notice or if you wish to make any changes, please contact us to discuss this. If you request a change, we will tell you if that is possible and about any changes to the price, delivery or performance dates or any other changes that we need to make as a result of your request. We will ask you if you wish to go ahead with the change we may make.
- minor technical adjustments to the goods to improve them or to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements,
- changes to these conditions as a result of changes in any relevant laws and regulatory requirements,
- changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in how we accept payment from you,
- changes in the amount payable by you to the extent of any changes in the VAT included in the price or payable in relation to the price.
- If we make any changes in accordance with clause 8.9 we will give you written notice of the changes before we supply the goods. You can choose to cancel the contract if the change would be significantly to your disadvantage.
- Any variation to these conditions which have been incorporated into the contract or to the contract other than those mentioned in clause 8.9 shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by you and us.