- The goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which may be an address other than the billing address.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place as soon as reasonably possible, but in any event within 30 days of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there is an event outside our control, in which case clause 15 shall apply.
- If you have agreed to collect the goods from our premises,
- you must collect the goods during our working hours of 9am to 5pm on or within 3 business days of the date we notify you that the goods are ready for collection,
- delivery shall occur at our premises when we hand the goods to you.
- Unless clause 9.5 applies, if we have agreed to deliver the goods to a delivery address which you have given us, delivery shall occur when we place the Goods in the physical possession of you or anyone you have identified to us as the person authorised by you to take delivery of the goods.
- If you have asked us to use an independent carrier other than our normal carrier to deliver the goods to you, delivery shall occur when we deliver the goods to that carrier.
- You must examine the goods within a reasonable time after arrival and let us know as soon as reasonably possible if they are faulty, damaged or not as described.
- If no one is present at your delivery address to take delivery, we will advise you of our attempted delivery. You must then contact us to make arrangements for us to deliver the goods.
- We may end the contract with you and charge you for any extra storage costs we have incurred if
- you have arranged to collect the goods but do not do so within 14 business days of the date we notify you that they are ready for collection, or
- we have agreed to deliver the goods, you have not been available to take delivery on the date we agreed to deliver them, and we have not been able to re-arrange delivery within 14 business days of the original delivery date.
- For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check the website for the last order date. We will endeavour to dispatch all goods that are in stock within 24 hours. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24 December.
Risk and title
- The goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of them including VAT or any applicable sales or local taxes and the cost of delivery.
Our rights of termination
- We reserve the right to terminate the contract by writing to you if you fail to make any payment to us when due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due.
Events outside our control
- Except for our obligations under this clause, we shall not be responsible for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, event, omission, failure or accident outside our reasonable control (‘event outside our control’).
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise a delay in performing our obligations to you which arises from an event outside our control.
- We will promptly notify you of any event outside our control which prevents us from or delays us in performing our obligations to you, giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay.
- Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the event outside our control continues.
- You may end the contract after we have notified you of an event outside our control and we will then refund you any money you have paid to us under the Contract for the Goods which we have been unable to deliver to you.