- This document (together with any documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions (the ‘Conditions’) upon which we will sell the Goods to you. You may print a copy for future reference.
- ‘Business Day’ means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday when banks in London are open for business.
- ‘Event Outside Our Control’ has the meaning given in clause 15.
- ‘Goods’ means the goods listed on our website (‘the Website’) which we may supply.
- Before confirming your order please read through these Conditions and in particular our cancellations and returns policy at clause 11 and limitation of our liability and your indemnity at clause 13.
- By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be legally bound by these Conditions. You will be unable to proceed with your transaction if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
- About us
- We, Integrated Health Partners Limited, own and operate this website. We’re a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number: 06107341. Our registered office is at 1 Chamberlain Square CS Birmingham, B3 3AX, United Kingdom. Our VAT Number is 06107341. Our business address is: Niddry Lodge, 51 Holland Street, London, W8 7JB, United Kingdom
- Our telephone number is US : +1 (646) 809 7241 UK : +44 20 3808 5137
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Use of personal data
4. Third party rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to the Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
5. Other important terms
- Every effort is made to keep information regarding stock availability on the website up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that stock will always be available
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the Contract and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
- All Contracts are concluded in english only.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under it or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- Governing law
- These Conditions and the Contract are governed by the laws of England and Wales. However, if you live outside England and Wales but within the EU, you are always entitled to any compulsory consumer protections applicable in the country where you live.
- Governing jurisdiction
- You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in the courts of England and Wales. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the courts of Scotland or England and Wales. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the courts of Northern Ireland or England and Wales. If you live in another country in the EU, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the courts of your home country or England and Wales.
Are you looking for information about product warranty? Click here!
Didn't find the answer you're looking for? Contact the CAR.O.L team, here!