CAR.O.L Bike Limited Warranty
Integrated Health Partners Limited (IHP) extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to commercial, indoor use of the CAR.O.L Bike. Any other use of the CAR.O.L Bike shall void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable limited warranty periods described below, the covered components of the CAR.O.L bike will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this limited warranty.
The limited warranty applies for the following components of the CAR.O.L bike only, for the time period indicated. The limited warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable limited warranty period and only so long as the CAR.O.L bike remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or for gifted CAR.O.L bikes, the owner of the original subscription attached to that CAR.O.L bike.
Touchscreen – 12 Months
IHP warrants the touchscreen against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Frame – 2 Years
IHP warrants the frame (excluding any moving parts attached to the structural frame) against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years from the date of original delivery.
Bike Components – 12 Months
IHP warrants the components and all original parts of the CAR.O.L Bike other than pedals & saddle, including its belt, brake resistance, crank shaft, seat post, handlebars, against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Bike Pedals & Saddle– 12 Months
IHP warrants the components and all original parts of the original pedals & saddle that come with the CAR.O.L bike against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. Bike pedals & saddle are not warranted against normal wear and tear and it is important that you maintain the pedals by inspecting the pedals regularly for any damage, loose parts or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakdowns or part failures. Any pedal that shows signs of worn or damaged parts should be removed from service immediately. Please refer to CAR.O.L’s guide on maintaining your bike, available on CAR.O.L’s website.
Labour – 12 Months
For CAR.O.L Bikes originally assembled by an authorised CAR.O.L technician, CAR.O.L will cover the labour cost for the repair or replacement made under this limited warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. Except where applicable law requires otherwise, repair labour is not covered for locations where CAR.O.L’s team did not originally assemble the CAR.O.L Bike or if the CAR.O.L bike is moved to a location that is outside of CAR.O.L’s service area.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Who is covered?
The original owner of the CAR.O.L bike. The CAR.O.L bike must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or for gifted CAR.O.L bikes, the owner of the original subscription attached to that CAR.O.L bike. This limited warranty is not transferable.
What is covered?
- If a defect arises in the CAR.O.L Bike or a warranted component within the applicable limited warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for IHP to, at IHP’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning CAR.O.L Bike or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered?
- Any other CAR.O.L products or services, non-CAR.O.L products or labour, units that are, or that IHP reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorised distributor or reseller and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the CAR.O.L Bike, or Internet connectivity. IHP does not warrant that the operation of the CAR.O.L bike will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a CAR.O.L authorized service technician), use of the CAR.O.L Bike with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the CAR.O.L bike, or any use contrary to the instructions in the CAR.O.L Guide.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discolouration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorised or not recommended by CAR.O.L.
- Incidental or consequential damages. IHP is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. IHP does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Any attempt to move or repair fitness equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. IHP is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a CAR.O.L authorised service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and IHP will have no liability for any injury to persons or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs. In addition, labour may no longer be covered if you move outside of CAR.O.L’s service area. • Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by CAR.O.L or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY IHP AND SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR, CONTRARY OR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN SUCH EVENT, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION
OF THE WARRANTY PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THIS WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
How do I obtain warranty service?
To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must provide IHP with the serial number of your CAR.O.L Bike and the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any nonconformity or defect. Contact member support if you believe you need service:
UK/EU/INTERNATIONAL FREEPHONE: +44 203 808 5256, USA: +1 646 809 7241
or E-MAIL: email@example.com
Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
What if I have questions or concerns?
You may direct any questions or concerns to member support:
UK/EU/INTERNATIONAL FREEPHONE: +44 203 808 5256, USA: +1 646 809 firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Limited Warranty Claims
Any disputes between you and IHP related to this Limited Warranty or the CAR.O.L Bike will be governed by the then- current dispute resolution procedures in IHP’s Terms of Service, available at email@example.com
What if I want more coverage?
Extended warranty coverage is available for purchase through CAR.O.L’s authorised partners. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Didn't find the answer you're looking for? Contact the CAR.O.L team, here!